It’s everyone’s favorite herb. It smells heavenly, it burns beautifully and it looks lovely. And you probably have a ton of it just waiting to be used. Here’s some ideas for putting it to work.
1. Sew it into a sleep sachet to enhance dream work and promote relaxation.
2. Use it in beauty and glamour spells to symbolize the divine feminine.
3. Burn it during meditation on a charcoal disk for heightened psychic awareness and insight.
4. Better yet, make smudge sticks out of it. Rolling smudge sticks with 100% dried lavender stems makes for gorgeous smoking wands that smell amazing.
5. Add to your ritual bath to induce a calm, otherworldly feeling before you enter the circle.
6. Use it spells to calm a conflict. Lavender promotes peace between “at war” individuals.
7. Make flower crowns for festivals. Best done with fresh lavender, this flower can be made into flower crowns and it dries really well.
8. Boil it water during a house blessing to drive out negative energy and forces of turmoil.
9. Use it in a kitchen witch spell. Lavender is edible. It makes a lovely cake topping, or is sometimes used in cookies. Bake a batch for someone you aren’t on great terms with and bless them for peace and cooperation.
10. Simmer it in coconut oil and use it as a dream salve. Nice to rub on children who suffer from nightmares as a protection balm.
I have tried it as a tea for sleep
Reblogged this on ravenhawks' magazine and commented:
I have used it during meditation, it is also makes a great sachet.
I have some left over lavender and spring rain water. Now I have an idea about what to do with them. Thanks!
I didn’t know about the salve great idea!
Going to make some thanks for the tip.